Tuesday 2 August 2016

Eargasm!!

I love to search for music which stands out ,which is unique in it's own respect.I have never followed a certain style of music, I just search for music which shows human creativity and imagination at it's peak .And today I just happen to found another gem from the music treasure.It's called "
El Speaker & Skan - Never Gonna Catch Me".I stumbled upon a youtube channel called "syrebral vibes" and totally loving the music featured there.The song I selected for today really stands out , it tells a story of a girl who is putting up a kind of dare for a police officer that he will never catch her even if she commits a murder.The amazing thing how it is portrayed in a musical way and you start to sway in its criminal musical-ness. Listen and decide for yourself.
"You'll never gonna catch me"






x

No comments:

Post a Comment